Winter parka made of laminated 100% cotton canvas for durability, berathability and water-resistance. Acrylic pile lining and Dupont® ComfortMax® lining for extra protection against cold, down to -20°C. Two front pockets, napolen pocket, innerpocket and adjustable hood. Wind and water repellent.
A tue classic that we are proud of. The black version was worn by Jake Gyllenhaal in the movie Prisoners!
- 250gsm Cotton canvas 100% cotton, laminated
- 350gsm body and hood pile lining
- Dupont® ComfortMax® 100gsm insulation
- Two open front pockets.
- One Napoleon zip pocket
- Two wayYKK® Vislon zip
- Button down front storm closure
- Hidden internal hood drawstrings
- Hidden rib knit cuffs
- Temperature range: - 20 to 10 °C
- Real leather details
- Water and wind resistant
How to measure your body measurements:
A. Chest : Measure at the fullest part of your chest and all the way around at the back.
B. Waist: Measure around your waist at the smallest part, the natural waistline.
Always follow the largest width measurement to make sure you will fit in the garment. All measurements are in cm.
- Machine wash at maximum 30°C
- Low temp iron, maximum 110°C