Multifunctional trousers made of COOLMAX® with Nylon/Spandex strech panels for extra flexibility.
Compatible with Multipoc System and the nailpockets from P16 can easily be mounted at P17. Zipp off above knees easily turns P17 to a pair of shorts. Velcro tape at bottom of leg for leg bottom adjustments. Frontpockets with extra zipped pockets underneath, packpockets with bellow, legpockets with integrated pen and knifepocket, sidepocket for cellphone or extra ventilation. Normal waist and tapered fit.
- 170gsm 71% polyester 29% COOLMAX®
- Detachable D-rings, 10 kg load capacity on each
- Two leg pockets with integrated knife and pen pocket
- Stretch panels in crotch and yoke
- Velcro straps for tightening bottom legs
- Compatible with P16 nail pockets
- Zip-off leg design, transforming the pants into shorts
- Zipper fly
How to measure your body measurements:
B. Waist: Measure around your waist at the smallest part, the natural waistline.
C. Hip: Measure at the fullest part of your hip, standing with your feet together.
D. Leg lenght: Measure from your crotch, following the inside of your leg, to the floor.
Always follow the largest width measurement to make sure you will fit in the garment. All measurements are in cm
- Machine wash at maximum 40°C
- Low temp iron, maximum 110°C