Parka made of laminated cotton/nylon fabricwith removable innerjacket. Zip and snap button closing and closable slit at the back. Fully adjustable hood, adjustable waist and hem. Two large front pockets and two innerpockets. The innerjacket is lined with DuPont® ComfortMax®, to withstand the cold better. Combined the jackets withstands temperatures down to -10°C
- 205gsm 61% cotton 39% nylon, laminated
- Matte mesh lining
- 2 fleece lined front pockets with snap button closure, 2 inside pockets
- Two wayYKK® metal zip
- Real leather details
- Storm closure with hidden snap buttons
- DQ02 inner jacket: Diamond quilted jacket
- 60gsm DuPont® Comfort Max® insulation
- Two front pockets, one chest pocket, one inner pocket (inner jacket)
- Corduroy collar and sleeve cuffs (inner jacket)
- Comfort core temperature range (J64+DQ02): - 10 to +15 °C
- Water and wind resistant
How to measure your body measurements:
A. Chest : Measure at the fullest part of your chest and all the way around at the back.
B. Waist: Measure around your waist at the smallest part, the natural waistline.
Always follow the largest width measurement to make sure you will fit in the garment. All measurements are in cm.
- Machine wash at maximum 30°C
- Low temp iron, maximum 110°C